[conspire] (forw) ????Hooray!! Sunnyvale Opening!??????

paulz at ieee.org paulz at ieee.org
Mon Nov 11 10:23:12 PST 2019

 I do eat at St John's from time to time.  Many choice of big juicy burgers, and also beverages.

If you go mid-day and want lighter meal for lunch, there is a good sandwich shop in the same building.
Guess I need to try Kal's BBQ.

    On Monday, November 11, 2019, 10:18:21 AM PST, Rick Moen <rick at linuxmafia.com> wrote:

 Quoting Josef Grosch (jgrosch at gmail.com):

> I haven't been to Central Computers is years. Same could be said for St.
> John's Burgers. I remember they make a damn good burger. Sounds like I
> am due to visit the new Central Computer.

Just to re-stress, this'll be a temporary home for the Sunnyvale Central
Computer, while the burned-out site on El Camino Real gets cleaned up,
EPA swings a dead chicken over it, and the site gets rebuilt.

I'll confess I've never given St. John's Burgers a try.  It'd have to be
powerful good to compete with nearby Kal's BBQ, but I suppose that could
happen.