[conspire] (forw) ????Hooray!! Sunnyvale Opening!??????

Josef Grosch jgrosch at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 18:53:19 PST 2019

On 11/8/19 6:34 PM, Rick Moen wrote:
> ----- Forwarded message from marketing at centralcomputer.com -----
>
> Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2019 11:02:26 -0800 (PST)
> From: marketing at centralcomputer.com
> To: rick at linuxmafia.com
> Subject: ????Hooray!! Sunnyvale Opening!??????
>
>     https://www.centralcomputer.com/
>
> Hello Rick Moen ,
>
> We are excited to announce that our Sunnyvale location will have its
> Soft Opening Tuesday, November 12, 2019. We will be located at 510
> Lawrence Expressway, next to St. John's Burgers. We want to thank you
> for all of the support and look forward to seeing you soon!
>
> Thank you,
> Central Computers

I haven't been to Central Computers is years. Same could be said for St.
John's Burgers. I remember they make a damn good burger. Sounds like I
am due to visit the new Central Computer.

Josef

--
Josef Grosch       |  Another day closer  |
jgrosch at gmail.com  |  to Redwood Heaven   |  Berkeley, Ca.