[conspire] Public service announcement: May 9 event at Computer History Museum

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Thu May 2 01:25:15 PDT 2019

To anticipate objections:  I'm _not_ opening this list up to political
advocacy.  In the case involved, I judge this to be a matter of
base-level humanity.  (Anyone who doesn't agree, I don't wish to argue,
but also would rather not hear about it.)

When the Tree of Life murders happened, I attended Shabbat services for
the first time ever (I am not Jewish, nor any type of theist), in
solidarity with local congregants, as a representative of my family and
of the local Sons of Norway lodge at which I'm President.  It seemed the
bare minimum I could do.  This (below) would be another, and I'd be
there if I weren't scheduled that day to be in Copenhagen.

----- Forwarded message from The Humanities Institute <thi at ucsc.edu> -----