[conspire] Meanwhile, in Menlo Park...

paulz at ieee.org paulz at ieee.org
Mon Mar 18 11:02:04 PDT 2019

 Finally some positive news.
BTW, if you wish to see Thomas Edison's Menlo Park, you need to go to the Henry Ford Museum near Detroit.  Many of the buildings were disassembled board by board, moved and re-assembled.  Now visitors can go inside the actual buildings, including a boarding house where some of the worker lived.  Nearby is a bicycle shop from Dayton, Ohio and also buildings from Santa Rosa that were used by Burbank.  If you go, I recommend 2 days.  More at https://www.thehenryford.org/