[conspire] Michael Paoli @ CABAL Saturday ... & crimpers (telephone handset, line cord, & Ethernet)

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Mon Mar 11 21:57:25 PDT 2019

Manually forwarding a Texx posting that Mailman blocked because of
continued Avast advertising, the lines of which I've removed from this
re-send.  FYI, I have also rebuilt the Conspire archives to expunge
Texx's Avast advertising from his prior postings that occasioned my
requests that he turn it off.

Because -- shocker! -- I meant exactly what I said.

Protip:  When a listadmin speaking in official capacity says 'Please
stop doing X effective immediately', if you don't, the next thing you'll
probably encounter is software filtering enabledd to make the perceived
problem vanish.  Which you will find less pleasant.