[conspire] CABAL, Saturday, March 8th

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Fri Mar 8 02:59:43 PST 2019

It's just about CABAL time again.  The Linux distribution library is
once again very current, and we'll be having sundry sorts of fun
starting at 4pm and running until late.

I have freshly baked sourdough bread, to make garlic bread with.
We have a pretty sizeable quantity of fresh corn on the cob (because
Costco).  And last, I'm slow-cooking about 14 lb. (because Costco) of
roast with carrots, onions, bell pepper, mushrooms, and other goodies.

We look forward to seeing you on Saturday.

(I'll probably be a few minutes late because I'm departing from a
seminar in Los Gatos at 4pm sharp.)