[conspire] Electronics Flea Market 2019

Texx texxgadget at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 17:10:21 PST 2019

The part about being on ones own if it rains, has me on the floor.
ROFLMAOAPMP

Chance of rain jumps dramatically at 2pm on Sat (Wunderground.com)
It would be wise to plan on the garage.

On Mon, Mar 4, 2019 at 5:00 PM Rick Moen <rick at linuxmafia.com> wrote:

> Quoting Texx (texxgadget at gmail.com):
>
> > ASVARO is the consortium that keeps it alive.
> > They say the best deals are had while its still dark.
>
> They say right.
>
> The truly deranged^W devoted show up wearing LED personal headlights
> strapped to their foreheads or mounted on hats.
>
> There is no _official_ start time
> (https://www.electronicsfleamarket.com/faq#officialtime), and the
> consensus is that de-facto it starts at 5am
> (https://www.electronicsfleamarket.com/faq#hours).
>
> Attendees who do the Flea Market at dark o'clock this Saturday are
> welcome to stagger over to Chez Moen to nap prior to CABAL.  First to
> arrive can grab the hammock under the redwood tree.  Or two if they're
> friendly.  Others might have to settle for one of the chaise lounges.
> (If it rains, hey, you're on your own.)

R "Texx" Woodworth
Sysadmin, E-Postmaster, IT Molewhacker
"Face down, 9 edge 1st, roadkill on the information superdata highway..."