[conspire] (forw) installation problem

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Fri Jul 12 03:59:16 PDT 2019

Hey, Bob, if you're local, you might consider bringing at least yourself
if not also your computer to the monthly meeting (this coming Saturday,
4pm to midnight) of CABAL, a Linux user group that meets at my and my wife's
house in West Menlo Park.  The meeting announcement is here:
http://linuxmafia.com/pipermail/conspire/2019-July/009878.html

CABAL's Web pages on my Web server are here, including street address,
map, and directions:
http://linuxmafia.com/cabal/

CABAL, founded in 1997, is a group that historically ran major Linux
installfests in public venues.  Since 2005, it's ceased to hold
installfests but remains a part-technical, part-social/dining group.
(I am forwarding your inquiry to CABAL's discussion mailing list, which
you can find here:  http://linuxmafia.com/mailman/listinfo/conspire )

----- Forwarded message from Bob <robtsiegfried at gmail.com> -----