[conspire] bone, meat ...: Re: List(s) of ~SF Bay Area [Linux+-] User Groups, etc. (& SF Bay Area Open Source/Linux Events)

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Sat Jan 12 11:31:41 PST 2019

> From: "Rick Moen" <rick at linuxmafia.com>
> Subject: Re: [conspire] List(s) of ~SF Bay Area [Linux+-] User
> Groups, etc. (& SF Bay Area	Open Source/Linux Events)
> Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2019 11:11:25 -0800

> Throw me a bone, if you can:  In the current BALE data set, is anything
> _except_ NBLUG's meeting venue out of date, to your knowledge?  That's
> all I'm aware of, without doing an actual verification run.

Sure, not a problem, ... might take me wee bit to get to it, but ...
as long as I'm going over the Google calendar thingy a bit checking for
stuff that ought be updated, not much extra work to likewise look over
BALE simultaneously, and see what I discover ought be tweaked/updated.

And meat, and custards, and ... CABAL sounds yummy.  But, alas, I won't
be making it there today.  Kind'a taking it 'bit easy - was dealing with
and recovering from bit of Martian Death Plague - or whatever virus might'a
been particularly trendy so far this year - at least well into last week
anyway, so - though now I should mostly be nothing but a large bundle of
well equipped anti-bodies, my energy level is still recovering.  Ah well,
at least the symptoms didn't hammer me as hard as some I know.  I mostly
got bunch 'o fever, energy wiped, and touch 'o sinuses.  But that was
then.  Now just a 'lil remnant fatigue, and getting the metabolism fully
back in gear.  Mountain hike also sounds real good ... 'cept I'd still
probably be operating at 1/3 to 1/2 speed or so.

Oh, and Ubuntu Hour San Francisco ... I send relevant list some stuff,
maybe some folks will come up with relevant idea(s) and/or actions to
clean up the relevant web pages ... or at least start that ... if they
don't I may eventually get around to it myself - at least as feasible:
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-us-ca/2019-January/002929.html