[conspire] Oh, the weather outside is frightful...

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Fri Jan 11 00:47:02 PST 2019

Actually, I'm not sure the weather outside will be frightful during this
coming Saturday's CABAL meeting -- but inside it will be delightful.

I'm intending to have a different style of barbecued meat, and -- this
time more likely -- an apple pie.  There will very definitely be garlic
bread, as I've recently baked the sourdough bread for that.

See you there!

--
Cheers,                                            "He who laughs last, lasts."
Rick Moen                                                       -- Leo Rosten
rick at linuxmafia.com
McQ! (4x80)