[conspire] December CABAL meeting ahoy!

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Fri Dec 13 23:31:52 PST 2019

Hey, look what /usr/bin/cal says!

:r! cal

   December 2019
Su Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa
 1  2  3  4  5  6  7
 8  9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31

It says Saturday is another CABAL day.  We are (obviously) going to be
indoors for this one -- in the garage heated up for comfort and the
living room & kitchen, etc.  My freshly baked sourdough bread for garlic
bread is just finishing baking right now.

I haven't decided exactly when I'm making for a main dish, but it could
be more St. Louis dry-rubbed pork ribs, or it could be a from-scratch
pizza.  Probably one or the other of those, and possibly both.

And there will be Linux.

Be there, or miss out.