[conspire] Tomorrow is CABAL day; also, Menlo Park movie series

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Sat Sep 8 00:17:27 PDT 2018

Quoting Ross Bernheim (rossbernheim at gmail.com):

> Rick,
>
> To take advantage of the impending fine weather tomorrow, I will vie
> bringing home made macha ice cream and pineapple coconut sorbet.

Sounds delicious, and I look forward to finding out what 'macha' is
besides the name of the ancient Irish goddess of death and sexuality.

Though, that could be an interesting flavour, too, come to think of it.

--
Cheers,                                           "A recursive .sig
Rick Moen                                         Can impart wisdom and truth.