[conspire] Little Blue laptop

Elise Scher elise.scher01 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 10:52:04 PDT 2018

So I just hit ctrl alt delete again to try to restart. Got the following
output on screen:

[    2.310960] PKCS#7 signature not signed with a trusted key
[    2.311363] PKCS#7 signature not signed with a trusted key
Similar erreo msgs for 13 more lines, with only the decimal number
changing. Values are below for decimal numbers:
2,313892
2.315027
2.327113
2.339880
2.340271
2.358375
2.359458
2.361559
2.362181
2.369255
2.380620
3.072994
3.115769

Gave up waiting for root device. Common problems:
-Boot args: (cat /proc/cmdline)
  - Check rootdelay= did the system wait long enough?)
  - Check root= (did the system wait for the right device?)

And there is more output too.     In next email.

--
KI6PUO