[conspire] My election analysis page for Nov. 6th's election is complete

Steve M Bibayoff bibayoff at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 15:45:37 PDT 2018

Hello,

On Sat, Oct 13, 2018 at 12:13 PM Rick Moen <rick at linuxmafia.com> wrote:
>  http://linuxmafia.com/~rick/election-2018-11-06.html

I did not realize that Konstantinos Roditis, John H. Cox and Mark P.
Meuser was endorsed by American Independent Party(I thought Steven C.
Bailey was already part of the AIP(I know he's not, just acts like he
is)). That makes the choice easy to pick (probably doesn't matter who
they was running against, I would still choose the other person). But
then I see Steve Poizner is endorsed by the AIP, and I agree with
Rick's assessment, he's done a good job before. I'm trying to find if
he has accepted or even acknowledged the endorsement.

Thanks Rick,
Steve