[conspire] Replacement Computer Was: 3rd Master Hard Disk Error

Deirdre Saoirse Moen deirdre at deirdre.net
Fri Nov 30 12:51:57 PST 2018

To make Rick's point: when we switched from MacBook Pros with spinning rust :) to MacBook Airs with SSDs about five years ago, we were surprised how much faster our machines were even though the CPU was so much less powerful.

I don't think I could go back to a primary drive that was a hard drive.

--
  Deirdre Saoirse Moen
  deirdre at deirdre.net