[conspire] Different legal question, hypothetical

Paul Zander paulz at ieee.org
Sun Mar 18 21:10:23 PDT 2018

Suppose that I knew that someone used to program in PHP.  Now that person would be embarrassed if the world at large knew that said person used PHP.   After some preliminary discussion, I meet with the layer representing said person, sign an agreement that I will not talk about PHP and am given payment of $130.  Payment is quickly spent at Starbucks.

Some time later, I realize that although I signed the agreement, the other parties have not.  I bound by the agreement not tell that said person used PHP?