[conspire] Michael Paoli @ CABAL 2018-03-10

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Fri Mar 9 20:12:01 PST 2018

I'm anticipating actually making it to this Saturday's Cabal
Meeting.

For once, I'm thinking "Digest" in the Subject: header might even
be fairly fitting.  Anyway, haven't quite made my mind up yet as to
what and prepared it yet, but I have in mind some food to bring, ...
vegetarian, but not necessarily vegan ... probably landing in the
appetizer and/or side-dish category(/ies).  Yes, the several
possibilities I have in mind (and have all the ingredients) all fit
within that description.