[conspire] 25 saved, 26 endangered

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Thu Jun 28 20:34:06 PDT 2018

People know my household to be coffee-drinkers.  Knowing this, they often
give us coffee cups.  This has gone on for a long time.

Today, I got another as a gift -- one too many for our cabinets, leading
to the Great Coffee Cup Reassessment of 2018.  We decided to keep 25 of
them (for three people!)  26 are now surplus.  _You_ are welcome to
adopt however many you want, at the Saturday, July 14th CABAL meeting.

Here they are:  http://linuxmafia.com/~rick/cups.jpeg

You want them because they're really cool, far more than is apparent in
a cell-phone photo at twilight.