[conspire] Ancient flamewar public service announcement

Paul Zander paulz at ieee.org
Fri Jun 22 09:46:52 PDT 2018

Right.  I have had this experience increasingly often.

The address I am using in this email was provided as an alias because I am member of IEEE.   For work related purposes, it might indicate to someone that I have more than some free email.  Also, it has allowed me to change my email hosting several times without bother any else to update their records.
To get my mail service to use it, I had to be able to receive a test message sent to that address.  That is reasonable.
But this blocking by some email receive systems is getting a bit bothersome.