[conspire] Japanese Citrus

Paul Zander paulz at ieee.org
Sun Jun 10 23:16:18 PDT 2018

One more reference to Citrus junos:http://www.citrusvariety.ucr.edu/citrus/yuzu1.html

If you have another citrus tree, elsewhere on the ucr.edu web-site you can get info to order bud stock to graft. They have more than 1000 varieties of citrus.  So far, I have only tried grafting citrus a couple times and my yield is like 10%.  With apples, pears and stone fruit,  have done much better.