[conspire] CABAL in Menlo Park, this Saturday

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Fri Jun 8 07:12:31 PDT 2018

Because San Mateo County couldn't pass an ordinance against it in time,
there'll be a CABAL meeting again.  Come from all parts of the world to
join us, before Regional Measure 3 hikes the bridge tolls and makes it
too expensive to travel.

This!  Saturday!  In Menlo Park!  (though not technically in Menlo Park
at all)

Ross is going to bring sous vided pork and brown rice, possibly other
things as well.  I'm aiming to do at least garlic bread, and... we'll
see what else.

In fond memory of the late Anthony Bourdain (1956-2018), bring something
weird.