[conspire] Museums

Ruben Safir ruben at mrbrklyn.com
Sun Jul 8 12:35:21 PDT 2018

On Sun, Jul 08, 2018 at 08:50:00AM -0700, Rick Moen wrote:
> Sure, Ruben.
>
> 'Conspire' doesn't have a strong topicality requirement, and instead
> we're just a little chatty and a lot computer-geeky.

Thanks!

I've had made a series of pilgramages to the Netherlands for Art History
and to connect with the mother city to NY (or New Amsterdam).

I've had it largely scattered about my hard drive but I finally put it
together in a more coherent manner, I hope.

I think i is very enjoyable to look over, and something folks can spend
some time on...

So here it is, Ruben's summery of 400 years of Dutch Art and Culture

http://www.mrbrklyn.com/amsterdam.html