[conspire] Horrifying end to a horrifying year

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Sun Jan 7 20:04:30 PST 2018

Quoting Kim (kdavalos at pacifier.com):

> Ah, silly me. Here I was worried about starving Syrian babies,
> starving Yemeni babies, and starving polar bears, when all of those
> lost poor lost souls had to spend more time stuck in the dark in
> Fantasyland. What was I thinking! <head hanging in shame>.

Bad:   starving
Worse: starving while listening to 'It's a Small World after All' on loop

One postscriptum about why making sure you may vote (and then voting)
matters:  Nationwide for the 2016-11-08 election:

There were 231,556,622 eligible voters.

o  27.2% voted Трамп/Пенс
o  28.4% voted Clinton/Kaine
o  3.4% voted third-party
o  41.0% didn't vote at all  <--- This mattered.

My point is non-partisan, please note (modulo choice of alphabet).

--
Cheers,              Híggledy-pìggledy / XML programmers
Rick Moen            Try to escape those / I-eighteen-N woes;