[conspire] Seven wine glasses: yours?

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Sun Jan 7 15:36:37 PST 2018

Sevan of these have been taking up room in a kitchen cabinet:
http://linuxmafia.com/~rick/wine-glass.jpeg
...and we realised that we never use them.  So, next CABAL meeting
(Saturday, January 13th, 2018), either people adopt them or we throw them
away.

Each class is 7.5" tall and 4" wide.  I'll clean them before the
meeting; they're a bit dusty at present, from that not-being-used thing.

These are perfectly OK if somewhat large wine glasses, but just unloved
by yr. gracious host.

Take three, take four, take a pair.  I really don't care how many.
First claimed, first taken, for any and all.

If you happen to be totally desperate for big-globular wine glasses,
love these to death, and don't want to wait for Saturday, we can
accomodate.