[conspire] Well done!

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Thu Jan 4 00:36:10 PST 2018

I am pleased to note a happy exception.

The holiday season is when, rather often, people I care about end up
freakishly deceased.  No joke.  However, as far as I know -- -- and as
far as you know -- none of you are currently dead.  So well done, all of
you.  Kindly do keep it up.

Happy New Year / Happy Sylvester / Godt Nyttår / Bonne année.

--
Cheers,                     « Le doute n'est pas une état bien agréable, mais
Rick Moen                   l'assurance est un état ridicule. »  ("Doubt is not