[conspire] (forw) questions regarding meetings

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Tue Jan 2 10:50:27 PST 2018

----- Forwarded message from Michael N <michaelnajarro at gmail.com> -----

Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2018 10:38:40 -0800
From: Michael N <michaelnajarro at gmail.com>
To: installers at linuxmafia.com
Subject: questions regarding meetings

Dear CABAL,

my name is Michael Najarro, a full time student at the college of San
Mateo, who has been using Linux for about a year. I had some questions
regarding assistance with setting up an external hard drive backup system,
namely permissions settings. When would the next meeting be and could I
join to seek guidance with my external hard drive and ask more questions
regarding Linux in general? Thank you for your time.

Michael

----- End forwarded message -----