[conspire] Seasonal observance

Paul Zander paulz at ieee.org
Thu Feb 15 09:45:13 PST 2018

Having gotten through one "holiday" here is a reminder of a modern event.

THE White Elephant Sale is coming soon.   It fills a warehouse that covers a city block in West Oakland.   Nearby parking is limited.  Some people actually park in Alameda and walk over the High Street Bridge. Details at: https://www.whiteelephantsale.org/
This is a fund raiser for the Oakland Museum of California   http://museumca.org/