[conspire] A day that will not live in infamy

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Fri Dec 7 23:47:15 PST 2018

Happy Pearl Harbor Day!

My sister's wedding was originally announced as planned for Dec. 7th,
until I archly remarked to my sister "Oh, a day that will live in
infamy, eh?', at which point it was hastily rescheduled.

Tomorrow is a potentially far less infamous day, the monthly CABAL
meeting.  There will definitely be garlic bread with homemade sourdough
crafted according to the original Norwegian recipe, marinated BBQ meat,
and possibly apple pie (if you're good).  And Linux.  Be there, or be at
some other scalar quantity in space-time.