[conspire] CABAL 25-08-2018

Kim Davalos kdavalos at sonic.net
Thu Aug 23 19:42:19 PDT 2018

Unless I encounter a black hole before Saturday, I plan on making
stuffed cabbage rolls for CABAL. Not vegetarian friendly, but should
otherwise be safe for the majority of folks. The recipe is from Gaza;
most of the recipes I have made from this collection have been reliably
delicious.

Of course, on the off chance an event horizon appears in my vicinity I
will not be in attendance. Not that anyone is likely to notice my
absence, but they might regret missing out on the cabbage rolls...