[conspire] Linux questions/ installing gnucash

Elise Scher elise.scher01 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 08:19:34 PDT 2018

Hi People,
      I am taking an Introduction to Linux class online through Foothill
College. I may have some questions about Linux and installing gnucash. I
always appreciate your help.
     Anyhow I have to install some open source software for project 1. I
picked gnucash. Due Sunday night 11:59 pm. But I am flying out Sunday
around 9 am. Those are my time constraints.
     For lab 3, I  also have to use vi/vim to change some file supplied by
the professor.
     I will let you all know how I am doing with this. We all have to start
somewhere.
      I am using the old laptop that Dana installed Ubuntu on at the last
meeting. Thanks Dana. It has gnome too. And an internal CD drive and is
heavy.

Thanks for all your help,
Elise Scher