[conspire] (forw) [sf-lug] Open Hack 2018

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Sun Apr 22 21:52:35 PDT 2018

The hackathon is scheduled for Saturday the 28th and Sunday the 29th,
with a meet-and-greet Friday evening -- the end of this week.  There's
free online registration.  and it's implied that people interested in
OLPC are welcome without needing to be coders.
https://hackathon.sfsu.edu/

----- Forwarded message from Sameer Verma <sverma at sfsu.edu> -----