[conspire] Michael Paoli & ... @ CABAL 2018-04-14 Re: Antici...pation

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Fri Apr 13 08:36:57 PDT 2018

I'm actually planning to make it to CABAL again, this coming Saturday
(tomorrow -- ooh so close!  :-)) ... 2018-04-14

Oh, I'll also bring ... well, I image a hypothetical conversation with
a co-worker or such going about like this:
them: Got any commitments for this weekend?
me: brussels sprouts
them: Is that like a code phrase or somethin'?
me: No, literal man.
them: *What*?!?!?!

Yes, ... planning to bring brussels sprouts (roasted, bit 'o
oil & seasoning).  Yup, I like brussels sprouts ... but I mostly
like 'em with a little bit of ... *something* ... *almost* anything,
so ... shall also bring some condiments/accompaniments, including at
least several I'd typically have with/on brussels sprouts.

Yum!