[conspire] (forw) [svlug] /dev/null as a Service

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Sat May 27 15:43:46 PDT 2017

Date: Sat, 27 May 2017 15:41:17 -0700
From: Rick Moen <rick at linuxmafia.com>
To: svlug at lists.svlug.org
Subject: [svlug] /dev/null as a Service
	RP_MATCHES_RCVD autolearn=ham version=3.3.1

https://devnull-as-a-service.com/

  We’re a young and dynamic team of messy data-scientists who have
  failed at being employed on the real market. Our experience in losing
  data and throwing files away is more than amazing! Over the years, we
  have managed to get rid of so much important data at home and even at
  work. Pictures of our holidays, important invoices, login details… it’s
  all gone. So we started to make a business out of what we’re good at.

https://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/1pj8gv/devnull_as_a_service/

  lluad:
  It's not even the most useless aaS product I've seen this week.

  lab_notes:
  I am reserving judgement until I see some meaningless, skewed and
  arbitrary benchmarks

And there's even an Android client!
https://github.com/artem-zinnatullin/dev-null-android