[conspire] (forw) Re: (forw) Re: Linux server

Denny Yang yangcdenny at gmail.com
Sat May 27 15:38:54 PDT 2017

Hi Rick and Paul,

Thank you guys so much for the info.

I will pay a visit to Weird Stuff once I learned about the networking
fundamentals.

Now I am trying my best to learn, in depth, on the commands (and their
options). In additional to working during the day, having short term memory
is not helping "memorizing" all
the commands...ha ha.
I guess this is something that I will EVENTUALLY get used to once I start
applying the concepts into the real world (if I ever passed the exam and
get a job... ha ha).

I promise I will try my best to leave you guys alone and not to ask too
many questions throughout my learning curve.

To make the long story short, our former IT was the one who encouraged me
to give Linux a shot. He was also the one who sent me the info about CABAL.

My company used to have a Novell server. Now you guys know how old my
company is... ha ha.

Again, truly appreciate your time.

Looking forward to meet with you guys in person in the near future,
Denny