[conspire] Bill numbering (was: Contact DOJ and tell them to blow it out their ass)

Daniel Gimpelevich daniel at gimpelevich.san-francisco.ca.us
Sun Mar 26 12:37:09 PDT 2017

On Sun, 2017-03-26 at 15:05 +0000, Paul Zander wrote:
> Right, I was aware that numbers were re-used from time to time.

> >>  And remedies seems worse than the cure:
> >>  His Assembly Bill 913 would clamp down on frequent filers

> However, when someone referred to AB-913, I made the assumption that
> it was a current item.

It is, and it will be heard before the Judiciary Committee this Tuesday,
per Rick's link. Your search undoubtedly unearthed something older
instead. While we're on such subjects, the day after that will see a
committee hearing on another long-overdue bill:
http://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billTextClient.xhtml?bill_id=201720180AB807