[conspire] conspire Digest, Vol 161, Issue 20

bruce coston jane_ikari at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 22 23:29:09 PDT 2017

re:
 Oliver Wendell
 Holmes, Jr.:  'This is a court of law, young man, not a
 court of
 justice.'  Nice and fair aren't really in it, y'see.
 Unless you remember that the only principle of Roman law [ predecesor to all those civil law systems ] was Implied Social Contract . Those aint suppossed to be seperate ; and the british history where the peasants flew into revolt should their lord receive a norman emissary - as Norman Rule reduced the peasants to slaves [ ' absolute lord and sovereign over your domain answerable to no earthly power except me ' Billy Conqueror ] .
 - Bruce