[conspire] Contact DOJ and tell them to blow it out their ass

Ivan Sergio Borgonovo mail at webthatworks.it
Wed Mar 15 15:04:17 PDT 2017

fOn 03/15/2017 08:42 PM, Ruben Safir wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 15, 2017 at 11:05:16AM -0700, Dana Goyette wrote:
>> When I worked at the Disability Resource Center (DRC) at Cal Poly SLO, one of the tasks was to run scans of books through TTS for students.
>> It was hard to deal with technical books, but for general ed classes, it was easy enough.  We also had volunteers read and record some non-technical books.
>>

> In my opinion, that was a waste of presious resources.
>
>> I'd imagine they (UC Berkeley) could add closed-captioning of videos to the equivalent department's tasks.
>>

> And that would be a massive waste and take years to do

This seems a good plan, a very very good plan. Definitively!
I made it! Already!
It's sort of interesting, no need for education. Believe me!

I checked it. The bottom line we have an administration that will not
change. We're going from totally incompetent to just the opposite.

We have people that don't understand, such a disgraceful. It's big.
And I'm not going to approve this tremendous waste of money.
It's a disaster. Really!

We’re going to have 250 or 300 people. A lot of people. Thousands.
Who's going to afford it?
I speak to you today as a lifelong supporter and true friend of taxpayers.

I called for a ban for caption. Many are saying that I was right to do
so. We must find out what is going on. We have to do it.

And by the way we have no choice. After a full and partial and long --
really long overdue assessment we will develop a responsible policy that
serves the interests and values of public education.

We cannot continue to allow thousands upon thousands of deaf people to
pour into our universities.
With these people, folks, it's coming. We're importing radical educators
into the West.

We want to remain a free and open society. Then, and if we do, then we
have to control our courses. We have to control, and we have to control
them now, not later. Right now. Fast!

And, guess what they have really been forced and they have been forced
to admit it. What's going wrong with our country, they have no clue.
They are in total denial. True weakness. Losers.

They have put political correctness above common sense, above your
education and above all else. I refuse to be politically correct.
I want to do the right thing. I want to straighten things out.

Take a look. Every single event, even a single blind person in a class
can be devastating. Devastating. And just one person. Can you imagine
what they'll do in large groups, which we're allowing now to frequent
courses.
They have failed. Badly!

The burden is on blind and deaf to tell us why we should care, why we
should let them in. We're not screening people. So why don't we have an
effective screening system? We don't. We're being laughed at all over
the world. This plan will cost hundreds of billions of dollars long
term. Wouldn't this be money better spent building the wall.

We have ignorance all over and this is how we're spending billions of
dollars. We have to stop the tremendous flow of blind and deaf into the
universities. What I want is common sense.

But I will say this. The media is very disappointing.
I’ll tell you. And whether we go we’re going to cost $10 to $12 billion,
OK? Believe me!
The media talks about geniuses on wheelchairs but the football and
basket leaders? That's very very important. We love them!

But the whole point is that we will be much, much and it will be easier
to deal with our current problem if we don't keep on bringing people who
add to the problem. And that's what they're doing. We're letting all of
these people -- hundreds of thousands of people come in and all they're
doing is adding to this incredible problem we have.

I'll meet with the universities. Tomorrow. They are not being allowed to
do their job. And, they can do it well -- better than anybody.

So nice, thank you very much, everybody. Appreciate it. Thank you.
Really good at this stuff.

--
Ivan Sergio Borgonovo
http://www.webthatworks.it http://www.borgonovo.net