[conspire] Contact DOJ and tell them to blow it out their ass

Ivan Sergio Borgonovo mail at webthatworks.it
Wed Mar 15 11:01:09 PDT 2017

On 03/15/2017 04:41 PM, Deirdre Saoirse Moen wrote:
> As far as I'm concerned, if you can't figure out how to teach to the blind or  deaf, you have insufficient skill as a teacher.
>
> One of the best web designers I know is blind.

Yeah but I don't care. Never think I give a damn if a blind person can
design a web site.  I have no inherent desire to fix all the worlds
problems, and less desire to have the government make them all blind to
make them good web designers.

BTW yeah probably some kind of good teachers could teach to blind or
deaf people. Maybe the same teachers can't understand graph theory.
Maybe the people that understand graph theory can't understand quantum
gravity. Maybe the people that could understand quantum gravity can't
play violin because they are deaf ;)

I couldn't think anything that represent better an investment than
education, especially on large scale, especially before elections ;)

> Deirdre
>
>> On Mar 15, 2017, at 11:28 AM, Ruben Safir <ruben at mrbrklyn.com> wrote:
>>
>>> On 03/15/2017 11:19 AM, Paul Zander wrote:
>>> Unfortunatelyinstead of constructive discussions too many people shouting and no oneis listening. I am reminded of a lawyer in SF who was going to smallrestaurants and businesses. If he found a rest room sign that wasn’tin the proper size and type font, he would file a law suit. Hejustified his actions on wanting to make the world better under ADA. He also got paid thousands for each suit.
>>> Closed captioning. Virtually all broadcast TV has closed captioning. How difficult /expensive would it be to add CC to the lectures? Admittedly CCsometimes is pretty bad with uncommon words.
>>> Prof. Smith has beenteaching math for some years by working out examples on the whiteboard. Now there a blind student enrolls. How is that supposed towork?

Ivan Sergio Borgonovo
http://www.webthatworks.it http://www.borgonovo.net