[conspire] RIP: Nana Second

Mike Higashi mhigashi at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 17:11:55 PDT 2017

Sadly, I just heard the news that Nana Second, aka Kaye Griffin, passed
away peacefully at Laguna Honda Hospital yesterday.

Carol Queen will be organizing a remembrance service. Since Nana was
involved with so many groups and activities over the years, it will take a
bit of time for Carol to track down all the interested parties and to find
a suitable date. I'll post details once I have them.

Mike