[conspire] Zero Terminal: a handheld Linux device

Tony Godshall togo at of.net
Mon Apr 10 09:24:50 PDT 2017

I love it.  I may adapt it to make the case laser-cut (I own a 3-D
printer, and I'd rather user a laser-cutter at techshop) and use an
18650 (steel-clad for safety, plus I own a gross or two of them).
Battery is probably too thick to fit inside the case, making it
external means battery-swap is easy and I can throw other stuff onto
the same power source easily.

Coincidentally, I have need to read CAN-BUS and voltage on my Zero Motorcycle.

It's hard to beat the cleverness of using a mass-market iphone-case
for your keyboard.  Lack of a ctrl key is annoying.