[conspire] (forw) Re: (forw) Re: VirtualBox

Paul Zander paulz at ieee.org
Mon Sep 26 13:37:41 PDT 2016

I read the reviews.  Several customers were stuck with refurbished drives that had problems.
I think I will stick with new.

But the hybrid does seem attractive.  The things I load often will load fast, especially booting.

The things I don't often use will be about the same as I am now.

One review recommended:  Install, defrag, then reboot 5 times in a row.