[conspire] CABAL, water-table replenishment edition

Paul Zander paulz at ieee.org
Sat Oct 29 10:04:17 PDT 2016

The project also lagged because I had a variety of other projects competing for my attention.  And the time delays of even well-intended email exchanges pushed this down on my priorities.

Hopefully with the "wide bandwidth" of several people being in the same place and looking at the screen we can figure it out.  Or at least we will all have a better understanding of the problems.