[conspire] Off to elsewhere; see you Oct. 29th

Nick Moffitt nick at zork.net
Wed Oct 12 23:42:16 PDT 2016

The ancestry of the Eurostar stock is a bit confusing, being the result
of an international partnership.  It is tagged with TOPS 373 in the UK,
and TGV 373000 in France.

Personally I was excited for the ICE trials they did through the tunnel
and HS1, but with the unmitigated disaster of "Brexit" I expect we'll
be detonating the charges to cut off the continent any time soon.

Tony Godshall: