[conspire] Off to elsewhere; see you Oct. 29th

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Thu Oct 6 12:54:12 PDT 2016

The October CABAL meeting will _not_ occur this Saturday, Oct. 8th,
because Deirdre and I will be in the Sierra Nevada[1] and then off to
the Mediterranean.[2]  (We'll finally get to ride the TGV!)

CABAL has been rescheduled to Saturday, October 29th, and the Web site
updated to so indicate.

See you later this month!

[1] http://www.pcnc.org/article.html?aid=544&nl=512
[2] http://www.seadream.com/voyages/11642

--
Cheers,                                       A woman's place is in the House,
Rick Moen                                     the Senate, and the White House.
rick at linuxmafia.com
McQ! (4x80)