[conspire] VOTE

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Tue Nov 8 18:20:33 PST 2016

Quoting Paul Zander (paulz at ieee.org):

> Thanks much for compiling the info on the many state ballot items.  It
> was very helpful, even if I made different decisions on some issues.

Oh, by the way, I look forward with keen interest to the election of the
President and VP, which of course will occur on Monday, Dec. 19th, 2016
in the various state capitals plus DC.  As long as at least 270 of the
538 electors agree on who fills those offices, the election won't be
kicked to the House of Representatives (to pick the President) or
Senate (to pick the VP) starting Friday, January 6th, 2017 as required
by the 12th Amendment.

Nice to have an upcoming presidential election to look forward to!