[conspire] (forw) Re: [Hangout-NYLXS] | | | Android GRIPE ! | | I take it this was a suggestion to load another OS on the smartpho. Could be a good possibility....

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Fri May 27 02:56:14 PDT 2016

> This is false. It was ported to many existing phones and you can flash
> any of them with it.

I am delighted to hear that.  What I wrote was based directly on
Canonical's Ubuntu Phone / Ubuntu Touch Web pages (albeit I didn't spend
great amounts of time at it, as, after all, I'm completely uninterested
in the product category).  It might be, then, that they should
substantially improve their online information.

> The official name was changed from Ubuntu Touch to Ubuntu Phone, by
> the way.

Feel free to correct Wikipedia.  ;->