[conspire] (forw) Re: Thinkpad Ubuntu install for Saturday

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Sun May 15 22:44:48 PDT 2016

Much appreciated, guys!

----- Forwarded message from steve rebbick <srebb at yahoo.com> -----

Date: Sun, 15 May 2016 17:33:50 -0700
From: steve rebbick <srebb at yahoo.com>
To: Rick Moen <rick at linuxmafia.com>
Cc: installers at linuxmafia.com
Subject: Re: Thinkpad Ubuntu install for Saturday

Hi  Rick,
Thank you for hosting  the Cabal meetup yesterday.  It is a great way to  generate interest in Linux.  I can now at least try out Ubuntu virtually.  Once I get an SSD I will try to get the real version.
Appreciate your hospitality, and special thanks to Daniel & Dana  for setting me up!
Steve

Sent from my iPhone

----- End forwarded message -----