[conspire] (forw) Re: Thinkpad Ubuntu install for Saturday

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Sat May 14 00:55:34 PDT 2016

----- Forwarded message from S <srebb at yahoo.com> -----

Date: Sat, 14 May 2016 01:47:42 +0000 (UTC)
From: S <srebb at yahoo.com>
To: installers at linuxmafia.com
Subject: Thinkpad Ubuntu install for Saturday

Hi Installlers,
I am new to Linux and want to install it on a Lenovo laptop as a dual boot with Win7.  I think I have Ubuntu 14.04 on CD. But my attempts to install were fruitless.   Will you be there Saturday around 4pm to have a look?  I will bring a Dvd drive too.
Thanks!
Steve
SF

> I am new to Linux and want to install it on a Lenovo laptop as a dual
> boot with Win7.  I think I have Ubuntu 14.04 on CD. But my attempts to
> install were fruitless.   Will you be there Saturday around 4pm to
> have a look?  I will bring a Dvd drive too.

Sure will.  Look forward to seeing you.

--
Cheers,               A host is a host, from coast to coast.
Rick Moen             And nobody talks to a host that's close,

----- End forwarded message -----