[conspire] Presidential primary election notes revised

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Tue Jun 14 21:13:40 PDT 2016

> No, you misheard; I said I had followed links from sfelections.org, not
> mentioning "sfvoter" anything.  Those links indeed eventually led to the
> above URL.

Ah well.  That's the predictable consequence of not being in a position
to take contemporaneous notes.

FYI, the aforementioned 'sfelections.org' (cited by Daniel) is the Web
site for Dept of Elections at the County (and City) of San Francisco,
just as most (all?) of California's 53 counties have County Registrar
of Voters Web sites.

S.M. County's is the fanciful domain shapethefuture.org .