[conspire] CABAL tomorrow on Saturday, June 11th

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Fri Jun 10 23:47:45 PDT 2016

It's fun time again.  We have Linux.  We are going to have homemade
pizza created by yrs. truly.  We will have homemade sourdough bread,
crushed garlic, and fresh garden oregano, thus creating garlic bread
according to the original Norwegian recipe.

Bruce is going to bring what seems like some delicious cake.

Ross _may_ be joining us, and will immediately get the Comfy Chair,
beause he's just out of surgery and heroically recovering from same.
(Ross, please do _not_ this time work yourself to death bringing yummy
food.  Please let the rest of us bring you wonderful things.)

The weather has been absolutely perfect.

Note:  I've been canning low-sugar plum jam on account of the very large
number of fresh plums coming ripe during June/July.  If you would like a
jar, you are welcome to have some of this year's batch.  I personally
think the jam I've made so far is the best I've ever made.

There are not yet significant numbers of hot peppers, but they're on the
way in my vegetable garden.  Latest planting was a Carolina Reaper that
Cheryl got as the Foothill College Horticultural Club was clearing out
its greenhouse.  It is now growing in our largest bed.  For those who
don't know, Carolina Reaper is the current Guiness World Record-holder
for 'most spicey hot pepper', weighing in at about 2M Scoville units.
For comparison, Habanero chili peppers, which I love but are the place
where I personally draw the limit on spiciness, are 100,000 - 350,000
Scoville units.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carolina_Reaper
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Habanero

No, I have no idea what I'll do with a bumper crop of Carolina Reeper
fruit.  Pepper spray?